- 2009 Octoboer 14 - Earlier today our upstream provider had a power
incident that resulted in the power loss to all the equipment on the floor
of the colocation center. A Liebert UPS system suffered a major loss, and
is no longer plugged into the system. The end results was that our upstream
provider lost connectivity to major portions of their network for about three
hours this morning (PST). We were able to get our equipment back online
13:00, with the last of the equipment coming up slightly later. All services
should be back to full operation at this time. If you are having issues,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- 2009 April 9 - Our upstream provider suffered a major internet outage,
due to fiber cuts in the San Francisco bay area. News Articles area available
from Bitgravity and Slashdot.
- user loaf created (06 Jun 2009)
- user dildonix created (25 Aug 2008)
- user mike.smith created (21 Oct 2008 - lost mail, sorry for the delay)